Are you tired of complicated computer programs?
So are we, and that’s why we made Bit Chest as simple to use as copying a file.
Here’s how you archive your files safely:
- Once you install the Bit Chest client on your computer, we will create a folder called “Bit Chest”.
- Simply copy files you want to archive into this folder. Bit Chest will take care of the rest for you.
- That’s it, that’s all there’s to it.
Retrieving your files is as just as simple:
- Log into the Bit Chest webpage to see an overview of your archived files.
- Select the files you want to retrieve and click the “Retrieve!” button.
- The Bit Chest client will take care of the rest for you and once the download is finished, the files will appear in (you guessed it!) your “Bit Chest” folder.
It really is as simple as that.
You should try it out by signing up now!
Get your beta invite now!